THE HEART OF
All WE DO
“The HPC nurses have become family to us.”
- Caregiver of an HPC patient
HPC provides every patient with a personalized team of
experts all driven by one goal: to help you live your best life
Meet your HPC team
- Convenient in-home injection or infusion
- Injection or infusion training for patients or caregivers
- Side effect management
- Proactive and follow-up care
- Help understanding your therapy and sticking with it—or making adjustments if needed
Getting your treatment covered can be a confusing and difficult process. Your HPC Insurance Navigation Specialist is here to help. Our promises to you:
- We’ll submit the prior authorization request for your therapy within 48 hours of HPC receiving information from your doctor, so you can start treatment as soon as possible
- We will follow up, work with your insurer, and fight for the coverage you deserve
- HPC will do our utmost to help you get the care you need. If we cannot provide care due to insurance restrictions, we’ll do all we can to help you find another option
- If you have high out-of-pocket costs HPC will connect you with all available copay savings cards and financial assistance programs in an effort to help you afford medication
HPC works with local and national community resources to help you know you’re never alone. Whether you want to meet other families dealing with similar medical conditions, get involved with a local advocacy group, or just talk to someone who understands, your HPC Customer Advocate is here to help.
Your Community Resource Coordinator can help connect you with local programs and support services to meet your specific needs, so you can get the most from your treatment.
Prefer text? We’ve got you 😉
you’ll be able to chat with your dedicated nurse and other HPC team
members anytime, using the method that’s most comfortable for you.
part of the